Tuesday, September 4, 2007

House of Horrors




The write-up on this wreck tells us that this Outer Sunset (CA) house is needs everything and is "suffering from deferred maintenance". Well, this morning I got out of the DC metro and saw a homeless guy asking for money. So I went over to him and said "sir, you seem to be suffering from deferred consumption of food. Take this 25 cents as a downpayment on your next meal" He looked at me strangely, and suggested that I go forth and multiply. Moreover, he claimed that I was having sexual relations with my mother.

The write-up also says that this house "has some nice features". Presumably, that does not include the current tenant. Here, the write-up is very explicit. It warns potential buyers "do not disturb" the current occupant, who is a trustee. So for $600,000, the current owner is offering a rancid wreck with a grumpy tenant thrown in for free. What more could you want?

This one was sent in by Govno. The MLS number is 302190 and you can find it on www.ziprealty.com.

No comments: